Colonic Hydrotherapy Specialist Manchester
Cleanse your body and mind with the Ultimate Detox. A safe, gentle and effective treatment for IBS, bloating and constipation.
Colonic Hydrotherapy for Men and Women
AB Health is the ultimate place for cleansing both your body and your mind. I am a highly qualified, experienced practitioner; and have been a holistic therapist for more than 27 years, and a full time colonic hydrotherapist for over 17 years.
For the safe, gentle and effective treatment of IBS, bloating and constipation, come and visit Colonics Detox in Oldham today.
Watch our video
Find out how colonic Hydrotheraphy works as a safe, gentle and effective treatment for IBS, bloating and constipation.
My practice is one of the longest established colonic hydrotherapy centres in the Manchester area, for colonic irrigation and other related natural healthcare treatments.
To make an appointment please call
0161 624 1804 / 07837 855003 or email
Prices can be found here.
Open 6 days a week from Monday to Saturday
What my clients say
Absolutely Excellent Service – Would Highly Recommend!! I’ve been going to see Abigail for a number of years now and can honestly say after visiting Abigail I would never even consider going anywhere else for a colonic.
Why visit our colonic hydrotherapy centre?
Following a colon cleanse, people report an improvement in symptoms such as:
- Relief from digestive problems
- Less bloating
- Feeling less tired
- Relief from stress related digestive disorders
- Less skin problems, clearer skin
- Some have less joint pain
- Less headaches
- Some have reduced prostate trouble
- Less food craving
- Some have reduced asthma symptoms.
- Relief from backache
- Relief from menstrual problems
- Help with chronic fatigue symptoms
- More weight loss
- Less Candida and IBS symptoms
- Decreased indigestion and heartburn
- Improved mood and less insomnia
- Stronger immune system
Why do I need colonic hydrotherapy?
For many people, our modern lifestyles lead to a build-up of toxic waste in our bodies that can accumulate over the years.
Many factors can contribute to this, including:
- Stressful and busy lives
- Ignoring the urge to go to the toilet when we need to
- Diets high in gluten and dairy, red meat and processed foods
- Eating refined carbohydrates and sugar
- Low water intake leading to dehydration
- Low vegetable and fibre intake
- Drinking alcohol, caffeine and fizzy drinks
Colon hydrotherapy can help to relieve the build-up of toxic waste caused by our modern-day lifestyles.
Find out more about my colonic treatments, or discover the other natural therapies I offer.
Alternatively, if you have any questions or would like to book an appointment, call today on 0161 624 1804 / 07837 855003